Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Does anybody know the name of this opera song?

- I think it was in German (but don't take my word for it) It
definately wasn't in english though
- It is meant to be sung by a woman
- A stanza or two of the song will be sung and then the singer will
laugh (and that's repeated throughout the song)
- The song was apparentely about a maid (or something) trying to
convince others that she wasn't a maid but infact a rich woman (and
I'm not sure but I think the master of the house put her up to it)
- I think one of the lines translates to something like "My feet are
so small, I can't be a maid!"

Sorry this is sort of vague! But I really like the song... and maybe
if you think it's from a certain opera than just say that too!
Thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment